|RAJESH H DHRUVA, B.Com, Chartered Accountant.
** CORE TEAM Members who contributed (under guidance of Late Rajesh H Dhruva Founder & Chief Executive) in the creation and content enrichment as also updation of femaonline.com since creation in 2001.
- Born in 1955.
- 1st class B.Com. of the M.S. University of Baroda - Year 1975.
In 1982 passed the final exam. Of Chartered Accountancy and since 1998 practicing asan NRI Consultant at Rajkot in Gujarat State, India.
CORE area of practice is advising NRIs in matters related to FERA,1973, FEMA,1999,
Direct tax laws i.e. Income-Tax Act,1961 ;Wealth-Tax Act,1957 ; Banking and Investments facilities.
- Chief Executive:
(only website showing rates of interest offered to overseas Indians by 70 or more Indian banks and the best of them all).
(the first website presenting updated & edited Exchange Laws (FEMA), RBI Regulations and also Tax Laws ).
(presenting the very best of Equity and Debt schemes of Indian MFs as amongst top 100 IFAs across India ).
- Director :
- Keynote Consultancy P. Ltd.
(NRI - F.E.M.A .,Tax and Fin.Consultancy)
- Sunflower Apparels P. Ltd.
(makers & exporters of ethnic garments)
- Proprietor :
- Keynote Consultancy
(NRI - F.E.M.A., Tax and Investments).
- Promoter & Chief Executive :
- the retreat
(a farmhouse sojourn)
- Chairman :
Rajkot Branch of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India - Year : 1987 - 88.
- Member :
Core Team of Co-federation of Overseas Indians
- Consultant :
formerly on panel of Consultants- State Bank of India, A' bad.
formerly Advisor to UTI Bank, Mumbai.(Now AXIS Bank.)
- Charter Member :
TiE [The Indus Entrepreneur ] , Ahmedabad, India
- Specialization : NRI Consultancy in matters related to forex laws, taxation , banking and AMFI registered Corporate MUTUAL FUNDS Advisors.
- Presentations & Talks :
- Presented papers and delivered talks on FERA/FEMA, NRI's Taxation; tax and financial planning and other subjects at various seminars organized by Non-Resident Indian's Associations and Forums including ICICIBank, UK and State Bank of India, USA and UK at :
- USA; UK; SouthAfrica; Dubai; Abu Dabhi; Oman; Bahrain; Kenya; Abu Dhabi; Tanzania; Uganda; Sudan; Ethopia; Kuwait; Portugal;
- Rajkot , Pune and Baroda Branches of ICAI (the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) ; Rajkot Tax Consultants' Society; Rjt. Chamber of Commerce; Rjt. Eng. Association;
- TiE (The Indus Entrepreneur), Singapore & Mumbai Chapter .
- State Bank of India London, Chicago , Mumbai , Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bhuj, Surat & Anand
- ICICI Bank London and Leicester, UK.
- Axis Bank, Rajkot and Centurion Bank, Rajkot & Banker's Training College of State Bank of India and State Bank of Saurashtra, at Rajkot, Ahmedabad and Baroda.
- Vadodara Stock Exchange, Baroda; All India Radio and Doordarshan, Rajkot
- Presentation to the Hon. FINANCE MINISTER regarding :
- Anomalies & Remedial suggestions re: India Development Bonds.
- Anomalies & Remedial suggestion for FEMA 1999.A
- Continuation of exemption as per re: interest on NRE & FCNR Account ACCEPTED as against Vijay Mehta's committee report in 2002.
- Regarding Continuation of exemption as per re: interest on NRE & FCNR Account in 2004.
- DTC 2010 - Anomalies - in October 2010.
- Suggestions re: FEMA 1999 , June 2011.
- Written articles on the above subjects - published in various professional journals and news papers including ; "Bombay Chartered Accountants Journal" ; "Chamber of Income Tax Consultants, Bombay" ; "The Economic Times, Mumbai" ; "Financial Express, Mumbai" ; "Gujarat Samachar (U.K.)", and others.
- Close association with State Bank of India in India and UK by way of :
- addressing innumerable seminars organised by various branches of Gujarat, Mumbai and London;
- writing articles on the subjects of Non-Resident Indians (NRI) Regulations and India Shining series in Air India's "Namaskar" as adverts of State Bank of India and
- writing articles in the maiden issues of "Corporate" - in-flight magazines of Air India being published as adverts of State Bank of India and also
- Last seven editions both in English and Gujarati of "Facilities for Non-Resident Indians" an NRI Guide authored by self - being published by State Bank of India, Mumbai , Ahmedabad , Rajkot and other Branches for NRI account holders.
Present Team :
» CA NITA RAJESH DHRUVA-CHIEF EXECUTIVE
» CA BHARAT KHANDHEDIA
» CA DARSHITA SANGHVI
» CA PURVI UKANI
» CS RIMA JOSHI
» CS DIVYARAJSINH ZALA.
» HAREN RAJANI
» NIKITA THAKKAR
» ZEEL Y. KOTHARI
» SHIVANI GOSWAMI [ Computer Management ]
» NIRAV THAKAR [ Computer Management ]