This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that femaonline.com does not own or control, or to people that femaonline.com does not employ or manage. femaonline.com is owned by Keynote Consultancy Private Limited. This Policy is specific to femaonline.com and does not apply to other Web sites created by femaonliine.com.
1) Provide subscribers notice of our information practices.
2) Offer subscribers reasonable access to their information and an opportunity to correct inaccuracies.
3) Take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of personal information.
femaonline.com respects your privacy and wants to promote trust and confidence on the internet. As such, femaonline.com feels it is necessary to disclose to you what information this site collects and tracks and what we do with the information that we collect.
We store information gathered on secure computers. The number of employees involved in the management of the data center that have physical access to these computers is limited. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. It is important for you (subscribers) to protect against unauthorized access to your Login ID/password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and otherwise protect the password used to access the femaonline.com services.
Currently, CCAvenue.com and femaonline.com collects personal information on our Subscribers, through the Subscriber's registration process. femaonline.com asks subscribers to supply various personal data when placing an order, such as name and address, telephone number, and E-mail address. femaonline.com uses this data only for the purpose of execution an order, or communicating with the subscriber about the status of an order.
femaonline.com uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure and will not disclose this information to other individuals or organizations unless required by law. femaonline.com will not distribute subscriber information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services.
If you (i.e. our Subscriber) would like to view the information we have collected from you and want to correct your information or the billing/shipping details or your IP addresses, we can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other court orders regarding information that is contained within our access logs concerning any, subscriber or visitor.
We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers and services for illegal activities.
We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity by our subscribers to law enforcement for prosecution.
If you feel that femaonline.com has violated this Statement on Privacy in any way, please contact us at email@example.com that we may address this issue.
Terms and conditions :-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Subscription services of femaonline.com user agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
- Link provided on femaonline.com to sites outside femaonline.com are not under our control and femaonline.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such liked Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, femaonline.com does not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience.
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all material presented on femaonline.com (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on femaonline.com are the property of Keynote Consultancy Private. Limited, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Refund & Cancellation policy:-
- femaonline.com reserves the right to refuse or to cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on its Website. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and whether the payment has been sent. In the event that the payment has been processed femaonline.com shall immediately issue a credit to your and notify you by email of the same.
- Any request for cancellations of orders placed shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by femaonline.com for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- femaonline.com shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that may be caused by flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of femaonline.com .
- femaonline.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of femaonline.com in any way whatsoever and at any time. femaonline.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this service.
- femaonline.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes lost revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by subscriber. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
User Registration details :-
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. femaonline.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), femaonline.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts at Rajkot shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.